Welcome to a2000greetings Community Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Sitemap for a2000greetings  Uses cookies. 

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

Thanksgiving Prayer

Shame - CBS - Shame
We lost our ability to watch CBS and Football on CBS.  On Thanksgiving Day we were banned. They want more money.  So with out any notice they came to an agreement that if we can't afford more we can't get it. Shame on CBS!  They want to get paid from the TV providers and from the ad people.  And now more from us poor.  How mean is this on Thanksgiving Day.  We are in South Florida.  I wonder if the President is shout out. I bet he is pissed at CBS to. My husband is pissed. Why hurt the poor on Thanksgiving Day. Shame - Shame.  We have a reasonable account with dish and CBS is continuing to demand more money.  Bad time CBS. One solution could be to boycott CBS! If CBS dosn't like this solution. I ask that thy buy me the device needed to watch it. I'm still waiting.

SPECIALS HELP SUPPORT OUR SITE
Book Social Technologies: Creating Value Through Connections By SDarling. Gain an understanding of social technologies.

My Own Labels

$12.99 Natural Plush Bath Robe for Women at CrazyForBargains.com

Halloween Pajamas at CrazyForBargains.com!

Halloween Costumes from Costume Craze

Dog Costumes

Author Topic: Dear Tech Support  (Read 2952 times)

CarlYung

• View Profile
    • Hey guys nice to be here! I enjoyment from here
Dear Tech Support
« on: April 03, 2014, 08:42:43 PM »

Dear Tech Support,
 Last year I upgraded from Boyfriend 5.0 to Husband 1.0 and noticed a slowdown in the overall performance, particularly in the flower and jewelry applications that had operated flawlessly under Boyfriend 5.0
 In addition, Husband 1.0 uninstalled many other valuable programs, such as Romance 9.5 and Personal Attention 6.5, but installed undesirable programs such as NFL 5.0 and NBA 3.0, and now Conversation 8.0 no longer runs, and Housecleaning 2.6 simply crashes the system.
 I've tried running Nagging 5.3 to fix these problems, but to no avail. What can I do?

Desperate

~~

Dear Desperate,
First keep in mind, Boyfriend 5.0 is an entertainment package, while Husband 1.0 is an operating system. Try to enter the command: C:/I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME and download Tears 6.2 to install Guilt 3.0. If all works as designed, Husband 1.0 should then automatically run the applications Jewelry 2.0 and Flowers 3.5 but remember, overuse can cause Husband 1.0 to default to Grumpy Silence 2.5, Happy Hour 7.0, or Beer 6.1, Beer 6.1 is a very bad program that will create a loud snoring.WAV files.
Whatever you do, DO NOT install Mother-in-law 1.0 or reinstall another Boyfriend program. These are not supported applications and will crash Husband 1.0.In summary, Husband 1.0 is a great program, but it does have a limited memory and cannot learn new applications quickly. You might consider buying additional software to improve memory and performance. I personally recommend Hot Food 3.0 and Lingerie 7.7.

Good Luck!
Tech Support.
Top 15 Candidates for 2014 AL MVP Award
Read more at http://www.rantsports.com/mlb/?kEzZzkR0co2osQMP.99