Welcome to a2000greetings Community Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Sitemap for a2000greetings  Uses cookies. 

Carousels

Wild Walls Baseball Star Room Light

Personalized fantasy romance for teens and young adults "Sea Spell" from Teen Book By You. Try a free demo! A powerful young Water Mage and a girl who must practice magic in secret join forces to save the world by searching for an ancient gem... as they realize nothing's more magical than love.
Mordern WordPress Themes!
Sports News: Some of the best players are making news - LeBron, Beckham, Kobe, Manning, Rodgers and Curry just to name a few.  So check out all your favorite players as collectibles:
Hockey Collectibles
Football Collectibles bobble head dolls
Wrestling Collectibles
The Walking Dead Biker Daryl Dixon Previews Exclusive Pop Vinyl Figure

Creative Haven - Coloring Books for Grown ups
Graphic Novels and Comics

Disclaimer / Disclosure  a2000greetings, unbiased, offers products and services, and is independently owned.  The opinions expressed here are our own, and that of our visitors.   We do our best to check accounts and post, we apologize for errors that may happen. Thank you.

Author Topic: Holiday's  (Read 13292 times)

SundanceSusan

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • DVD to iPod Video More Video Converters
Holiday's
« on: November 27, 2013, 05:00:31 PM »

Add your Holiday Stuff here.

SundanceSusan

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Happy Chinese New Year 新年快樂! 新年快樂!
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2014, 12:20:52 AM »

Happy Chinese New Year 新年快樂!  新年快樂!
一個重要的中國傳統節日。假日運行從中國除夕夜,週五,1月31日元宵節在第15天。願你有沒有福氣,幸福,財富和長壽。

Chinese New Year  
The Chinese New Year is celebrated some time between January 17 and February 19, at the time of the new moon, and it is called Yuan Tan. It is celebrated by Chinese people all over the world, and street processions are an exciting part of their New Year.

The Festival of Lanterns is the street processions, and thousands of lanterns are used to light the way for the New Year.

The Chinese people believe that there are evil spirits around at New Year, so they let off firecrackers to frighten the spirits away. Sometimes they seal their windows and doors with paper to keep the evil spirits out.

問候: a2000greetings Happy Chinese New Year to all!

[h1]Happy Chinese New Year[/h1]

SundanceSusan

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Happy Mother's Dacy
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2014, 08:22:13 AM »

Happy Holiday's

As a mother myself,  I would like to take a moment to thank my children.  They bring me such joy and happiness.  Thank You, Love Mom

Love
You were placed in my arms
on a cold winters dawn,
And at that moment
our love was born,
Outside it snowed that early morn
inside our love kept us warm.

As we approach the date that
you were born,
I will re live that frosty morn
and know that our love
still keeps me warm.

Unknown

:0)

Happy Mother's Day!

Mothers and Happy Mother's Day

Carla5JpdRw

• Administrator
    • View Profile
New Year's Day
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2015, 08:54:56 PM »

New Year's Day

New Year's Day
: The first day of the calendar year observed as a legal holiday in many countries 

iNEW YEAR'S DAY, first day of the year, January 1 in the Gregorian calendar. In the Middle Ages most European countries used the Julian calendar and observed New Year's Day on March 25, called Annunciation Day and celebrated as the occasion on which it was revealed to Mary that she would give birth to the Son of God. With the introduction of the Gregorian calendar in 1582, Roman Catholic countries began to celebrate New Year's Day on January 1. Scotland accepted the Gregorian calendar in 1600; Germany, Denmark, and Sweden about 1700; and England in 1752. Traditionally the day has been observed as a religious feast, but in modern times the arrival of the New Year has also become an occasion for spirited celebration and the making of personal resolutions. The Jewish New Year is called Rosh Hashanah, or the Feast of Trumpets, and is prescribed by the Old Testament as a holy Sabbath. It is celebrated (generally in September) on the first and second days of Tishri. The Chinese celebrate New Year's Day sometime between January 10 and February 19 of the Gregorian calendar. It is their most important holiday. 

Above references from: Infopedia CD

Happy New Year at a2000greetings